TERMS AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
The term Let’s Go Driver Training or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
This website is owned by Let’s Go Driver Training
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the expression permission, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Introductory Offer: - Beginners only, in this context, "Beginners" means any Provisional Licence holder who has received 5 hours or less of private or professional driver training, in order to qualify for 3 hours at £30. It is recommended that the 3 hours be taken separately to allow time to absorb the early stages of learning to drive. There is no obligation to complete all 3 hours or to follow on with further training. Payment can be made one at a time, or all in advance, at the client's discretion.
- It is a condition of using the training vehicle for driving tests that I be supplied with written confirmation of the driving test appointment within 24hrs.
Your privacy is important to Let’s Go Driver Training. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information
Let’s Go Driver Training collects, and the ways in which Let’s Go Driver Training uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Let’s Go Driver Training may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information about your use of this website (including, your name, telephone number and email address) as supplied in the Contact Forms on the web site, information about transactions carried out over this website (including: payment for lessons and gift certificates), this information will be destroyed after use and will have to be supplied each time a transaction occurs, we do not store payment information. Any other information that you send to Let’s Go Driver Training.
Using personal information
Let’s Go Driver Training may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where Let’s Go Driver Training will not disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for any purposes,other than which is authorised by you. The agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Let’s Go Driver Training may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Let’s Go Driver Training will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your
Let’s Go Driver Training will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Other websites This website contains links to other websites.
Let’s Go Driver Training is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.